quinta-feira, 11 de junho de 2009

Evil

I'm going on a highway
Some miles far way
On a freeway to the end of my days

I have no correction
No redemption
I'm a devil in a human skin

I've been looking around
I saw some evil dreams,
blood and the darkest tiranny

I don't know if it's just me
that laughs of the history
that Jesus died for me

I see... You better stay away from me
But, if... If you want to have power
Want to be the fire
You must choose your way
Between love and pain
Come with me or with the heavenly angel's pray

I'm sorry, I chose my way
That angels groups
Are groupie angels, man

I see... I tried my luck again...
Only I know
the price I had to pay.
Leonardo Misseno Justino


Agradecimentos ao Osíris com as sempre importantíssimas e indispensáveis ajudas no inglês. xD

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário